Honest Advice From An Attorney You Can Depend Upon

Finding Tailored Solutions For You And Your Children

After dealing with a legal issue, we make the best choices based on the information we have at the time. That being said, as the years go by, things may no longer be working the way they used to. If you need help with making modifications to your child custody and child support agreements, George A. Young, P.C., can help. For over 40 years, I have worked with families throughout Texas. I offer customized strategies that benefit everyone involved.

From Initial Agreements To Modifications, I Handle It All

During a dissolution of marriage, the most important decisions you will make are around your kids. I know how stressful and emotional this can be, which is why I act as a voice of reason. Determining what sort of custody arrangement will work best for your family requires tailored service. For example, is sole custody the best option? Should one parent primarily care for the children? On the other hand, joint custody allows both parents to have a voice when it comes to any child-related concerns. I am here to help you discuss all of the options. Effective communication and the ability to negotiate is key, and those are qualities I pride myself on.

Modifications become necessary when there are significant life changes. Maybe as your children are getting older, their needs are changing. Perhaps one parent wants to move a little farther from school. Will that make sense? The same is true for child support payments. I’ve seen cases where one parent loses their job. On the other hand, I’ve seen a parent get a significant raise and they can now financially contribute more to their child. Making updates to an existing custody arrangement or child support agreement can be complicated on your own. That is why a skilled lawyer is your best bet moving forward. I aim to resolve your concerns and the concerns of your children.

To Gather More Information, Call Today

As a seasoned attorney, I know how stressful an unresolved family issue can be. That is why it is best to consult legal counsel as soon as possible. To schedule your first consultation, call my office in Spring at 936-647-0932 today. You can also fill out my contact form online, and I will get back in touch with you.